Enjoy a professional quality, premium garden hose at home and in your garden. Used by professional growers, horticulturists and farmers worldwide.
Durable and abrasion resistant, this high-quality hose is hot water rated up to 160° with a working pressure of 130 psi. Made in the USA with a lifetime consumer guarantee.
Our ColorStorm Premium Rubber Hose is the best garden water hose available on the market. Made of EPDM rubber, this 5/8″ garden hose won’t crack, check, or separate. SureGrip technology resists kinking, and will allow the hose to coil easily–even in cold weather. Hot water rated up to 160° (generally, home water heaters are set to 120°-130°). While typical residential water pressures can be between 40 and 80 pounds per square inch, the working pressure of our hose is rated at 130 psi with a burst pressure of 518 psi.
- Crush-proof nickel plated, brass fittings
- 340 psi Pull Strength – Our fittings will not pull off the hose.
- Hexagonal Shape – resists kinking.
- 15% Thicker Wall – coils easily, flexible to –25°F
- EPDM Rubber – won’t crack, check or separate. Durable like car tires.
- Acid Resistant – used on farms yards and food processing facilities.
This durable, abrasion resistant hose is available in 50-foot or 25-foot lengths and a choice of six brilliant colors. Professional quality for residential lawns and gardens. Made in the USA with a lifetime consumer guarantee.
- Made in the USA. Built to last.
- Made from EPDM rubber and nickel-plated solid brass.
- ⅝” I.D. | ___” O.D.
- L” X W” X H”: ⅝” ID __” OD x 100′
- Weight: ~ 18.8 lbs.
- Pressure Range: max 130 PSI,
- Operating Temperature Range: -25° F – 160° F Hot Water
- Suitable for Low Pressure Use? Yes.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery of this item.