Designed to water closer to the ground, minimizing evaporation and ensuring uniform watering Adjustable deflector flap adjusts stream length from 20 Ft. to 41 Ft. radius
The ColorStorm Impulse Stake Sprinkler is an all brass impulse sprinkler head on a 6″ heavy-duty metal stake. This handy impulse sprinkler, with the step-in 6″ stake has adjustable partial and full circle patterns, with water coverage up to 70 Ft. in diameter. The eye-catching color and design of the color storm stake impulse sprinkler makes a stylish and functional tool in your yard; lifetime guarantee to the consumer and is available in 6 brilliant colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue and berry.
Made in Taiwan
Made from zinc, brass, and heavy-duty plastic
L” X W” X H“: 5.5″ X 5.5″ X 13”
Weight: 1.3 lbs.
Coverage Area: 1,257 – 5,281
Flow Rate: 3.25 gpm
Pressure Range: 40 – 90
Suitable for Low Pressure Use? No.
Recommended Sprinkler Usage Time per Week: 4 hrs at min | 17 hrs at max
- Based upon the rule of thumb of providing one-inch of total water to your lawn per week. Total water delivery includes; watering, rain and other sources of water. Warmer, more arid regions may require more. Some regions may require less.
- These rates are based upon the lawn receiving no other source of water during the week.
- Recommendation based upon sprinkler coverage area: divide your watering area by sprinkler coverage and multiply that ratio to the recommended time.
- Flow rate and coverage area assumes water pressure from spigot is approximately ~ 40 psi
- For other sprinklers, download Dramm’s Recommended Sprinkler Durations [PDF]