Well built. Made of metal. Water only what needs to be watered.
Dramm’s oscillating sprinkler features, 18 heavy-duty brass nozzle jets that will water up to 3,036 square feet (66 ft x 46 ft). Adjustable coverage control tabs and a water adjustment dial allow you to adjust the coverage area and water flow for precise, even watering. The sprinkler includes a built-in nozzle clean out pin built-in to the spray arm plug for convenient, “never lose the clean-out pin”, cleaning and long term use.
“A great oscillating sprinkler with
variable area and water coverage control.”
Built to last using heavy-duty metal and brass, Dramm’s ColorStorm Oscillating Sprinkler’s sleek design and bold colors will have other lawns green with envy. Color coordinate or color accentuate your home and garden by also choosing a ColorStorm Premium Rubber Garden Hose, Dramm Watering Can or Dramm Rain Wand or Dramm Watering Tool.
Made in Taiwan
Made from cast zinc, chrome plated brass, impact resistant plastic and synthetic rubber.
Length x Width x Height
17 ¾” x 6 ⅛” x 3 ⅝”
Weight: 2.475 lbs. [ 39.6 oz. ]
Coverage Area: 1,110 – 3,000
Flow Rate: 2.500 – 4.50 gpm
Pressure Range: 30 – 90
Suitable for Low Pressure Use? No.
Recommended Sprinkler Usage Time per Week:
4 hrs 40 at min | 7 hrs at max
- Based upon the rule of thumb of providing one-inch of total water to your lawn per week. Total water delivery includes; watering, rain and other sources of water. Warmer, more arid regions may require more. Some regions may require less.
- These rates are based upon the lawn receiving no other source of water during the week.
- Recommendation based upon sprinkler coverage area: divide your watering area by sprinkler coverage and multiply that ratio to the recommended time.
- Flow rate and coverage area assumes water pressure from spigot is approximately ~ 40 psi
- For other sprinklers, download Dramm’s Recommended Sprinkler Durations [PDF]