Ideal for watering small medium and large areas. Each pattern can be selected by the simple twist of the selector dial.
Ideal for watering small, medium and large areas. Each pattern can be selected by the simple twist of the selector dial. Offers an adjustable circle of coverage up to 360 degrees with maximum spray coverage of up to 40 feet in diameter. Mounted to a die cast metal sled base, which can easily be pulled through the lawn. The gear drive sprinkler is a great mobile, flexible sprinkler for a variety of watering applications. The pass-through feature allows additional sprinklers to be connected to cover larger areas. The Color Storm 4-Pattern Gear Drive Sprinkler is made of heavy-duty material and is available in 6 eye-catching colors that won’t get lost in the lawn: red, orange, yellow, green, blue and berry.
Made in Taiwan
Made from heavy-duty material
L” X W” X H“: 0″ X 0″ X 0”
Weight: 0 lbs.
Coverage Area: 1,963 – 2,827
Flow Rate: 2.000 – 3.000 gpm
Pressure Range: 25 – 80
Suitable for Low Pressure Use? No.
Recommended Sprinkler Usage Time per Week: from 5 hrs 50 – to 11 hrs 50
- Based upon the rule of thumb of providing one-inch of total water to your lawn per week. Total water delivery includes; watering, rain and other sources of water. Warmer, more arid regions may require more. Some regions may require less.
- These rates are based upon the lawn receiving no other source of water during the week.
- Recommendation based upon sprinkler coverage area: divide your watering area by sprinkler coverage and multiply that ratio to the recommended time.
- Flow rate and coverage area assumes water pressure from spigot is approximately ~ 40 psi
- For other sprinklers, download Dramm’s Recommended Sprinkler Durations [PDF]