Dramm’s #74 Full Flow Reinforced Glass Fiber Polypropylene Shut-Off Valve offers unmatched durability and flow rate in a lightweight and corrosion-resistant package. Designed for greenhouses and other demanding commercial applications that require heavy usage and a valve that can stand up to corrosive chemicals. This impressive ball valve is designed for longevity which is why it’s manufactured from reinforced, glass-fiber filled polypropylene plastic. The Dramm #74 Shut-Off Valve sports a larger opening than the wildly popular Dramm #300 Brass Shut Off Valve, allowing a 10-15% increase in flow rate over the #300 Brass Shut Off. The Dramm polypropylene valve offers a full-flow, ⅝” diameter water pass through hole–a slightly larger opening than Dramm’s #300 series shut-off valves. More flow, less weight.
Durability tested daily by growers worldwide.
This high quality commercial valve is made in the USA, and reinforced with glass fiber filled, chemical resistant polypropylene.
- Full water flow ball valve – Lightweight for all day use – ⅝″ ball opening
- Fingertip water control – Large ergonomic handle
- Impact and chemical resistant plastic
- Made in the USA
- Flow Rate: 13+ GPM
- Pressure Range: 1 – 110 PSI
- Suitable for Low Pressure Use? Yes
- Length x Width x Height
2.875″ X 1.625″ X 2.375″
- Item Weight: 0.125 lbs. | 2 oz.
- Same product as:
- UPC: 0-36434-22732-6 – Dramm Heavy Duty Plastic Valve