Garden Hose Coupling Replacement Parts
Upgrade your garden hose couplings with Dramm’s ¾″ Garden Hose End Mender Set. The set contains both male and female hose end fittings with screw-tight clamps.
- Crush-proof nickel plated, brass fittings
- Easy Tighten Clamps
- Easy DIY Fix
Repair Any ¾″ Garden Hose – Easy Garden Hose Fix!
DIY Install Instructions
- Trim the old garden hose coupling(s) from your garden hose. Use a sharp hose cutting tool or blade to make a clean and square cut (90° to the hose length).
- Slide a clamp onto an end of your ¾″ hose. Push it a few inches past the very end so you have room to work.
- Insert the male or female coupling into your ⅝” garden hose. You may want to let the hose-end lay in the sun or soak in some warm water to make it more pliable.
- Slide the clamp over the area where the coupling was inserted. The clamp should be directly over the ribbed part of the coupling that’s inserted into the hose.
- Tighten both screws. Tighten the first screw only a couple turns, and the second screw with 2 or 3 turns. Alternating back and forth so the clamp closes evenly. Continue to tighten the clamp until no leaks occur.
- Repeat the procedure for the other end of your hose.
Dramm ColorStorm ¾″ Hose End Mender Set
The Hose End Mender Set is designed to repair all ¾″ garden hoses. Male and female hose end included. Made with nickel-plated brass fittings, die-cast zinc and aluminum clamps for years of rustproof use. Leak proof and re-usable.
- Premium construction for maximum strength and durability
- Repairs and mends all ¾″ garden hoses.
- Made in Taiwan according to Dramm specifications
- Die-cast metal clamps for long-term outdoor durability