Organic fertilizer for nutritious fruits, vegetables and bountiful flowers and foliage.
A sustainable organic fertilizer for organic crop production produced from recycled from fish scraps that would otherwise go to landfills. Contains the natural oils, amino acids, nutrients and minerals found in fish. Drammatic Organic Fertilizer with Kelp is fortified with kelp, a seaweed (ascophyllum nodosum) to supply essential plant micronutrients and encourage robust plant development. This is the same formulation that is used worldwide by professional growers for organic crop production.
2 – 4 – 1
Organic Fertilizer with Kelp
An all-natural plant food that is people and pet friendly.
- OMRI & CDFA Listed
- 2 – 4 – 1 Analysis
- An all-natural product that is people and pet friendly.
- Liquid fish formula produces nutritious fruits and vegetables and brilliant flowers and foliage.
- Cold processed hydrolysate fresh fish scraps, kelp (seaweed – ascophyllum nodosum), stabilized with phosphoric acid.
- It doesn’t smell rotten, in fact, I think it smells like a lake. It reminds me of lazy summer days at a cabin on a lake.
- Made in the USA
For Vegetables & Flowers:
- 1-2 ounces (30-60 mL) Drammatic Organic Fertilizer with Kelp to 1 gallon (3.8 L) of water.
- Apply to 20 square feet (1.9 sq. meters) every 1 week while growing.
For Trees & Shrubs:
- Punch 1 foot (30 cm) deep holes 2 feet (60 cm) apart in the ground throughout the shaded area of the tree or shrub.
- Pour 6 ounces (120 mL) of Drammatic Organic Fertilizer with Kelp in each hole for conifers, less for fruit trees, more for shade trees.
For Foliar Feeding:
- Dilute 1 ounce (30 mL) Drammatic Organic Fertilizer with Kelp to 1 gallon (3.8L) water.
- Spray on plant foliage.
- Do not apply during the heat of the day, evening or early morning hours are best.
- Apply twice a month while growing.
- Foliar fertilization is intended as a supplement to a regular fertilization program.
For Indoor Plants:
- 1 ounce (30 mL) Drammatic Organic Fertilizer with Kelp to 1 gallon (3.8 L) water.
- Apply twice a month as regular plant watering.
CAUTION: Do not store diluted fertilizer. May be harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes, open cuts and sores. Wash hands after use. Keep out of reach of children. For general cleanup, use pine oil based cleaner.
NOTICE: Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.
For more information on Dramm’s cold processed fertilizer methodology please visit www.fishfertilizer.com.