Allows the flexibility to water only the area you need watered; works for small and large yards. Made with heavy-duty metal base for durability and a molded hook for easy storage
Features 9 water patterns, perfect for lawn and garden care plus great for kids. Allows the flexibility to water only the area you need watered. This popular tool has a durable, heavy-duty metal base with molded hook for easy storage. Accent your lawn with superior design and function with this sprinkler.
Made in Taiwan
Made from zinc, and high-impact plastic
L” X W” X H“: 8.5″ X 8.5″ X 2.5”
Weight: 0.65 lbs.
Coverage Area: 250 – 575
Flow Rate: 4.500 – 6.00 gpm
Pressure Range: 30 – 90
Suitable for Low Pressure Use? No.
Recommended Sprinkler Usage Time per Week: 35 minutes – 1 hour 20 minutes
- Based upon the rule of thumb of providing one-inch of total water to your lawn per week. Total water delivery includes; watering, rain and other sources of water. Warmer, more arid regions may require more. Some regions may require less.
- These rates are based upon the lawn receiving no other source of water during the week.
- Recommendation based upon sprinkler coverage area: divide your watering area by sprinkler coverage and multiply that ratio to the recommended time.
- Flow rate and coverage area assumes water pressure from spigot is approximately ~ 40 psi
- For other sprinklers, download Dramm’s Recommended Sprinkler Durations [PDF]