Covers an area up to 38 Ft. in diameter Has a heavy-duty stationary base for stability and a molded hook for easy storage
The ColorStorm Spinning Sprinkler creates a very unique and beautiful spray pattern covering an area up to 38 ft in diameter. The ColorStorm Spinning Sprinkler head atomizes water into fine droplets for less water usage and thorough watering. This sprinkler has the ability to work with water pressure from a low of 20 psi. It is great for well systems and works up to a high water pressure of 80 psi. The ColorStorm Spinning Sprinkler has a heavy-duty stationary base for stability and a molded hook for easy storage. Available in Dramm’s six vivid colors red, orange, yellow, green, blue and berry. Lifetime guarantee to the consumer.
Made in Taiwan
Made from zinc, aluminum, and heavy-duty plastic
L” X W” X H“: 8.5″ X 8.5″ X 5.5”
Weight: 1.4 lbs.
Coverage Area: 1100
Flow Rate: 3.5 gpm
Pressure Range: 30 – 90
Suitable for Low Pressure Use? No.
Recommended Sprinkler Usage Time per Week: 3 hours, 20 minutes
- Based upon the rule of thumb of providing one-inch of total water to your lawn per week. Total water delivery includes; watering, rain and other sources of water. Warmer, more arid regions may require more. Some regions may require less.
- These rates are based upon the lawn receiving no other source of water during the week.
- Recommendation based upon sprinkler coverage area: divide your watering area by sprinkler coverage and multiply that ratio to the recommended time.
- Flow rate and coverage area assumes water pressure from spigot is approximately ~ 40 psi
- For other sprinklers, download Dramm’s Recommended Sprinkler Durations [PDF]